Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology & Study in
Undergraduate Candidate: obtained a secondary high school certificate, has good academic record, healthy, under 25-year old
Master’s Candidate: obtained Bachelor’s Degree, has good academic record, recommended by at least one professor/associate professor, under 35-year old
Doctoral Candidate: obtained Master’s Degree, has good academic record, recommended by at least one professor/associate professor, under 40-year old
Language Learner: graduated from secondary high school, under 35-year old
Exchange Students: currently registered in NUIST foreign cooperative universities
APPLICATION DOCUMENT REQUIRED
(In Chinese/English or with certified translation document in Chinese/English)
1.NUIST Application Form for International Students
2. Scan of the passport front page (the page with passport photo and basic information)
3. Scan of Highest Degree Certificate
4. Scan of Transcript of the above mentioned (academic/degree) program
5. Curriculum Vitae (CV) that gives education and work experience and other background
6. Those who are applying for a Master's or doctoral program shall provide two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors
7. Those who are applying for a degree program conduct in Chinese language shall provide a HSK 4 certificate with the score of no less than 180.
8. Those who had work experience before application shall provide a scan of the Work Certification with the following information:
company name, address, work duration, job description, seal and signature of the director.
9. Self-supporting applicants shall provide a Bank Statement with the deposit amount of no less than the total amount of tuition, dormitory and living expenses during your study at NUIST. It shall be in the name of applicant himself/herself, mother, father, or other guardians.
10. Transfer students shall provide the Transfer Letter issued by the current institute
11. Please be noted that all the above mentioned original document shall be presented for a double-check on registration date.
NUIST reserves the right of refusal of registration if the original documents are incomplete or inconsistent with the document submitted. In this case, the application fee is nonrefundable.
Spring Semester：Application deadline is Jan. 15 (Spring semester only receives Language Learners)
Autumn Semester：Application deadline is July 15 （Autumn semester receives both degree students and language learners）
HOW TO PAY APPLICATION FEE
Please instruct remitting bank to use the following payment route:
INTERMEDIARY BANK:JPMorgan Chase Bank, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK:Agricultural Bank of China, Jiangsu Branch
SWIFT BIC: ABOCCNBJ100
Account number: 10115014040000997
Name: Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology